Walk-In Pharmacy Savings
Save an average of 55% on generic drugs and 15% on brand-name drugs at over 80% of pharmacies in the country
Highlights of the savings card
- All FDA approved drugs are discounted with the card. Even lifestyle drugs can be obtained at greatly reduced rates.
- Covers entire household
- There is no limit on the number of prescriptions filled.
- No forms to fill out. You do not have to activate the card.
- The card can be used over and over.
- Personal information is never collected from the card user.
- Simply present your member ID card to the pharmacist, along with your prescription to receive the discounts.
- Website to assist in the location of participating pharmacy and savings by drug.
- Includes pet medications.
How does it work?
Present your prescription savings card to your pharmacy. When the card information is entered into the pharmacy’s computer system, the price on the prescription is discounted based on the pharmacy’s agreement with our program.
The prescription savings cards are accepted at over 80% of pharmacies in the US and its territories, including Puerto Rico. Anyone can use the National Discount Network's Drug Card, regardless of age or income. Our prescription savings card can allow someone to fill a prescription when they may normally go without.